Former IBM Senior Executive Joins HappyHours.com Board
HappyHours.com, "The Social Search Engine", has announced that Sam Albert has joined the HappyHours.com Board of Advisors.Prior to establishing Sam Albert Associates, Mr. Albert spent 30 years with the IBM Corporation. During this time, he created IBM's business partner program and pioneered the firm's worldwide relationships with the management consulting, accounting, auditing, legal and information services professions.Sam Albert Associates, is an independent management consulting firm specializing in developing corporate strategic relationships and formulating marketing strategies and marketing programs for companies in the information technology industry."HappyHours.com is a unique 'community building and advertising' idea," said Mr. Albert. "The concept and target audience suggests a successful on line adventure. And therefore I am delighted to serve in an advisory capacity with HappyHours.com!"Mr. Albert received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from American University, and was awarded the coveted "Root-Tilden" scholarship from New York University School of Law.Sam Albert is also the "on air" talent for "CompuTips" - a 30-second information feature on New York Citys 1010 WINS - the largest revenue producing all news radio station in the country.HappyHours.com, is an award winning web-based community, providing consumers with perpetually updated entertainment, promotion and event information from a growing network of over 10,000 bars, taverns and clubs in major cities throughout the country.The sites award-winning "HappyHours Magazine Online," focuses on nightlife, and the worlds of fine food, wine, beer and spirits. For more information on HappyHours.com, call President Stephen Gilberg, at 914.238.2111, or email:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research