Former IBM Senior Executive Joins HappyHours.com Board
HappyHours.com, "The Social Search Engine", has announced that Sam Albert has joined the HappyHours.com Board of Advisors.Prior to establishing Sam Albert Associates, Mr. Albert spent 30 years with the IBM Corporation. During this time, he created IBM's business partner program and pioneered the firm's worldwide relationships with the management consulting, accounting, auditing, legal and information services professions.Sam Albert Associates, is an independent management consulting firm specializing in developing corporate strategic relationships and formulating marketing strategies and marketing programs for companies in the information technology industry."HappyHours.com is a unique 'community building and advertising' idea," said Mr. Albert. "The concept and target audience suggests a successful on line adventure. And therefore I am delighted to serve in an advisory capacity with HappyHours.com!"Mr. Albert received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from American University, and was awarded the coveted "Root-Tilden" scholarship from New York University School of Law.Sam Albert is also the "on air" talent for "CompuTips" - a 30-second information feature on New York Citys 1010 WINS - the largest revenue producing all news radio station in the country.HappyHours.com, is an award winning web-based community, providing consumers with perpetually updated entertainment, promotion and event information from a growing network of over 10,000 bars, taverns and clubs in major cities throughout the country.The sites award-winning "HappyHours Magazine Online," focuses on nightlife, and the worlds of fine food, wine, beer and spirits. For more information on HappyHours.com, call President Stephen Gilberg, at 914.238.2111, or email:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends