Former Diageo exec Driver joins Whyte & Mackay
Whyte & Mackay's Jonathan Driver previously worked for Diageo
Whyte & Mackay, which was acquired by Emperador last year, said earlier today that the new position will “provide further impetus” to its “ambitious international growth plans”. Driver, who has spent 27 years in the Scotch whisky industry, was previously global malts director at Diageo.
His most recent employ was as a luxury brand consultant for the group's whiksy brands, particularly Johnnie Walker Blue Label.
“Jonathan brings a wealth of experience, and his expertise will help us to continue the dynamic growth of The Dalmore and Jura brands in the right way,” said Whyte & Mackay's global commercial director, Nick Garland.
Driver added: “Great work has been done to establish The Dalmore as a luxury Scotch whisky, and I look forward to working on its rare expressions to fulfil the brand’s enormous potential around the world.”
To hear Driver talk in his capacity as Diageo's global brand ambassador for Johnnie Walker, click here.
Canadean's "Diageo plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Diageo plc (Diageo) is an alcoholic beverages company that produces, distributes, and sells spirits, beer, and wine products....
Diageo Great Britain Ltd is part of Diageo Plc, which is the largest manufacturer and distributor of spirits and a major producer of beer and RTDs, operating in more than 20 markets across the Globe....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends