US: Former Constellation Int'l CEO joins Winebow
Wine importer and distributor Winebow has appointed the former CEO of Constellation Brands' international division as its president.
The New Jersey-based firm confirmed yesterday (1 March) that Jon Moramarco, who left Constellation last year, will assume the new role at the end of this month. Having joined wine business advisory firm Wine Colleagues last October, Moramarco will report to Winebow's chairman and CEO Leonardo LoCascio.
“Jon's wealth of knowledge ... make him an ideal choice to guide our company as we continue to refine our organisational structure,” said LoCascio.
“Jon's impressive background managing import and distribution-based businesses, and his proven success with both super-premium and boutique brands will make him a great asset to Winebow.”
Reporting in to Moramarco will be group presidents Peter Click of imports, Frank Shobe of distribution, and Scott Ades of finance and operations.
Winebow employs 470 individuals throughout the US.
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:...
Scion Spirits has confirmed the appointment of Gemini Spirits & Wine as US importer for its cream liqueur, Coole Swan....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report