US: Former Constellation exec joins Wine Colleagues
The former CEO of Constellation Brands' international division has joined wine business advisory firm Wine Colleagues.
The company, which is based in California, said yesterday (26 October) that Jon Moramarco has joined its ranks as a full partner.
Moramarco, who left Constellation earlier this year, will team with founding partner Mike Jellison and handle the management services and business development practice at Wine Colleagues.
"We think Jon is a perfect fit for our group - both respected and well liked by his peers," said co-founder Herb Schmidt. "Our view is that people in the wine industry are by nature collegial, so we take both pleasure and pride in advancing the interests of our clients."
Moramarco assumed the position at Constellation's international unit in 2007, when he moved from heading up the firm's European operations to the new position.
Constellation Brands has said it will buy back US$300m-worth of shares....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits