US: Former Coke chief to head up Revlon
The former president and chief operating officer of Coca-Cola Co., Jack Stahl, is to take over as the CEO at the ailing cosmetics group, Revlon. He will be the company's third chief executive in five years. Stahl, 48, resigned from Coke in March 2001 after a management re-shuffle. He was said to be looking for CEO position, a role that would not be available to him at Coke for some time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery