CANADA: Former CFO stands down at Cott
A senior executive at Cott Corporation is set to leave the company as part of a consolidation of its leadership team.
Tina Dell'Aquila, the former interim CFO and current vice president, controller and assistant secretary and principal accounting officer, is set to leave Cott without cause on 26 October, the company confirmed yesterday (30 July). Dell'Aquila was interim CFO between December and March, when she was replaced by Juan Figuereo in a permanent capacity.
As part of the termination agreement, Dell'Aquila will receive a lump sum payment of C$1.3m (US$1.2m) and 16,188 performance share units, the company said.
Dell'Aquila assumed the position of CFO on an interim basis when Clyde Preslar left the company to pursue other interests late last year. She has been with Dell'Aquila since 1998 and also held the role of interim CFO in 2005.
Cott Corp.'s president international is to leave the company....
Cott Corporation has updated its senior secured credit facility....
Isbre Holding Corp has entered into a distribution arrangement with Marz Beverage Company to market Isbre bottled Norwegian glacier spring water throughout New Jersey....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research