NETHERLANDS: Former CFO in line to join Heineken supervisory board
Heineken will hold its AGM in April
Heineken is to appoint a former CFO of Dutch trading giant SHV Holdings to its supervisory board pending approval at its annual general meeting in April.
Henk Scheffers, SHV's CFO from 1999 to 2007, is also a former member of its board of directors, Heineken said today (22 January). If approved, Scheffers, a chartered accountant, will join Heineken's audit committee, the company said.
Before joining SHV as CFO, Scheffers was on the board of directors of Dutch vehicle-leasing company Leaseplan Corporation. SHV Holdings owns a number of companies, including SHV Energy and Makro cash and carry.
Heineken's AGM will be held on 25 April.
The Dutch brewer announced last week that it is moving some of its European management staff from Austria to its HQ in Amsterdam.
The UK arm of Heineken has been admonished by the country's Advertising Standards Authority for a television advert that ran earlier this year....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research