NETHERLANDS: Former CFO in line to join Heineken supervisory board
Heineken will hold its AGM in April
Heineken is to appoint a former CFO of Dutch trading giant SHV Holdings to its supervisory board pending approval at its annual general meeting in April.
Henk Scheffers, SHV's CFO from 1999 to 2007, is also a former member of its board of directors, Heineken said today (22 January). If approved, Scheffers, a chartered accountant, will join Heineken's audit committee, the company said.
Before joining SHV as CFO, Scheffers was on the board of directors of Dutch vehicle-leasing company Leaseplan Corporation. SHV Holdings owns a number of companies, including SHV Energy and Makro cash and carry.
Heineken's AGM will be held on 25 April.
The Dutch brewer announced last week that it is moving some of its European management staff from Austria to its HQ in Amsterdam.
The UK arm of Heineken has been admonished by the country's Advertising Standards Authority for a television advert that ran earlier this year....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets