NETHERLANDS: Former CFO in line to join Heineken supervisory board
Heineken will hold its AGM in April
Heineken is to appoint a former CFO of Dutch trading giant SHV Holdings to its supervisory board pending approval at its annual general meeting in April.
Henk Scheffers, SHV's CFO from 1999 to 2007, is also a former member of its board of directors, Heineken said today (22 January). If approved, Scheffers, a chartered accountant, will join Heineken's audit committee, the company said.
Before joining SHV as CFO, Scheffers was on the board of directors of Dutch vehicle-leasing company Leaseplan Corporation. SHV Holdings owns a number of companies, including SHV Energy and Makro cash and carry.
Heineken's AGM will be held on 25 April.
The Dutch brewer announced last week that it is moving some of its European management staff from Austria to its HQ in Amsterdam.
The UK arm of Heineken has been admonished by the country's Advertising Standards Authority for a television advert that ran earlier this year....
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review