NETHERLANDS: Former CFO in line to join Heineken supervisory board
Heineken will hold its AGM in April
Heineken is to appoint a former CFO of Dutch trading giant SHV Holdings to its supervisory board pending approval at its annual general meeting in April.
Henk Scheffers, SHV's CFO from 1999 to 2007, is also a former member of its board of directors, Heineken said today (22 January). If approved, Scheffers, a chartered accountant, will join Heineken's audit committee, the company said.
Before joining SHV as CFO, Scheffers was on the board of directors of Dutch vehicle-leasing company Leaseplan Corporation. SHV Holdings owns a number of companies, including SHV Energy and Makro cash and carry.
Heineken's AGM will be held on 25 April.
The Dutch brewer announced last week that it is moving some of its European management staff from Austria to its HQ in Amsterdam.
Asia Pacific Breweries is Heineken’s joint venture in Singapore, with a variety of brands and consumer beverages that enjoy prominence in their local markets. The venture is crucial to the firm's grow...
The UK arm of Heineken has been admonished by the country's Advertising Standards Authority for a television advert that ran earlier this year....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push