NETHERLANDS: Former CFO in line to join Heineken supervisory board
Heineken will hold its AGM in April
Heineken is to appoint a former CFO of Dutch trading giant SHV Holdings to its supervisory board pending approval at its annual general meeting in April.
Henk Scheffers, SHV's CFO from 1999 to 2007, is also a former member of its board of directors, Heineken said today (22 January). If approved, Scheffers, a chartered accountant, will join Heineken's audit committee, the company said.
Before joining SHV as CFO, Scheffers was on the board of directors of Dutch vehicle-leasing company Leaseplan Corporation. SHV Holdings owns a number of companies, including SHV Energy and Makro cash and carry.
Heineken's AGM will be held on 25 April.
The Dutch brewer announced last week that it is moving some of its European management staff from Austria to its HQ in Amsterdam.
The UK arm of Heineken has been admonished by the country's Advertising Standards Authority for a television advert that ran earlier this year....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit