US: Former CFO becomes board member at Jones Soda
Jones Soda has confirmed an addition to its board of directors.
Jennifer Cue who rejoined the US-based soft drinks company last year after leaving in 2005, has joined the board, Jones announced yesterday (9 April). Cue returned to Jones to assume the position of CFO on a temporary basis in September and was relieved of the role in February.
“Having Jennifer on the board will allow us to continue to tap into her knowledge and experience as a former senior executive at Jones during a time when much was accomplished," said Jones' CEO, William Meissner.
Cue added: “I am now excited to return to the company at the board level and be part of the team as the turnaround continues and look to creating a strong future for the company."
In her first stint with Jones, which lasted for ten years, Cue held various roles, including CFO, chief operating officer and board member.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview