US: Former CFO becomes board member at Jones Soda
Jones Soda has confirmed an addition to its board of directors.
Jennifer Cue who rejoined the US-based soft drinks company last year after leaving in 2005, has joined the board, Jones announced yesterday (9 April). Cue returned to Jones to assume the position of CFO on a temporary basis in September and was relieved of the role in February.
“Having Jennifer on the board will allow us to continue to tap into her knowledge and experience as a former senior executive at Jones during a time when much was accomplished," said Jones' CEO, William Meissner.
Cue added: “I am now excited to return to the company at the board level and be part of the team as the turnaround continues and look to creating a strong future for the company."
In her first stint with Jones, which lasted for ten years, Cue held various roles, including CFO, chief operating officer and board member.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Bacardi sees North America president step down