UK: Former Britvic MD joins Bottlegreen
The former managing director of Britvic Soft Drinks is to join Bottlegreen Drinks Co. as a non-executive director. Stephen Davies was managing director of Britvic between 1992 and December 2003.
His appointment to the Bottlegreen team sees him with reunited with Simon Speers, the former managing director of Britvic's International Division. Speers joined Bottlegreen in April 2002.
In a statement, Davies said: "Bottlegreen is a small yet dynamic drinks business with a vibrant and forward-looking team of industry professionals. Led by its flagship product 'bottlegreen elderflower cordial', its brands are growing in strength and popularity as distribution is further extended.
"I'm particularly pleased to be alongside Simon Speers again," Davies added. "We worked closely for many years at Britvic and I very much value his drive and expertise. I hope that my industry experience will add further value and inspire profitable innovation at Bottlegreen."
Davies takes up his new role at the beginning of September.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India