USA: Foodvision.com's 'Ask The Wine Expert' Hoyt Hill Joins the Company Team
Foodvision.com (OTC BB: FVSN) announces the addition of wine expert, Hoyt Hill, to the company team. Hill is responsible for the "Ask the Wine Expert" section of www.foodvision.com. , the Internet's one stop food portal. Visitors to the site are able to email Mr. Hill any questions about wine, and he will respond within 24-48 hours. Mr. Hill has provided much needed advice to Foodvision.com's visitors and has provided informative expert articles on wine and the wine industry. "Wine is good for all occasions. There are so many factors that go into choosing an appropriate wine," states Mr. Hill. "Some typical questions people ask themselves when choosing a wine are: who will be attending dinner, what type of wine do they like, will the meal be inside or outside, what will be served for the meal, and how many people will be attending. Wine makes a positive enhancement not only to your lifestyle, but to your health." He further states, "Working with Foodvision.com has been a great experience, and I am constantly excited to be a part of their dynamic team." Mr. Hill has worked as manager of Julian's Restaurant in Nashville and, from his leadership, led the restaurant to be the first in the state to receive four stars from the Mobile Travel Guide. He also earned the first ever Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for a restaurant in the state. During Mr. Hill's one-man quest to bring more respect to Nashville's dining community, he became both owner and manager of F.Scotts, the most acclaimed restaurant in the area, and owner of Village Wines in the Nashville area. He hosted major wine tasting events with guests such as Robert Mondavi, Joe Heitz, Martin Overton, and Ridge Vineyards Paul Draper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research