USA: Foodvision.com's 'Ask The Wine Expert' Hoyt Hill Joins the Company Team
Hill is responsible for the "Ask the Wine Expert" section of www.foodvision.com., the Internet's one stop food portal.
Visitors to the site are able to email Mr. Hill any questions about wine, and he will respond within 24-48 hours. Mr. Hill has provided much needed advice to Foodvision.com's visitors and has provided informative expert articles on wine and the wine industry.
"Wine is good for all occasions. There are so many factors that go into choosing an appropriate wine," states Mr. Hill. "Some typical questions people ask themselves when choosing a wine are: who will be attending dinner, what type of wine do they like, will the meal be inside or outside, what will be served for the meal, and how many people will be attending. Wine makes a positive enhancement not only to your lifestyle, but to your health."
He further states, "Working with Foodvision.com has been a great experience, and I am constantly excited to be a part of their dynamic team."
Mr. Hill has worked as manager of Julian's Restaurant in Nashville and, from his leadership, led the restaurant to be the first in the state to receive four stars from the Mobile Travel Guide. He also earned the first ever Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for a restaurant in the state.
During Mr. Hill's one-man quest to bring more respect to Nashville's dining community, he became both owner and manager of F.Scotts, the most acclaimed restaurant in the area, and owner of Village Wines in the Nashville area. He hosted major wine tasting events with guests such as Robert Mondavi, Joe Heitz, Martin Overton, and Ridge Vineyards Paul Draper.
www.Gate2Plate is a "B2B e-commerce marketplace for the independent restaurant operator in North America." The site provides all the information an independent restaurant operator needs to effectively operate their business and the opportunity to save money through participating in an extensive e-commerce marketplace.
Foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN), launched in November 1999, is the Internets one-stop food portal where consumers and food professional can satisfy all of their food needs without leaving the site. The site is targeted to the general public interested in all related food topics and food service professionals interested in all food business related issues.
Foodvision.com includes hot topics, recipes of the day and week; restaurant reviews, creating interesting menus, restaurant design and financing, cooking schools etc. Foodvision.com, Inc., is a food-specific Internet information provider and Portal Company that integrates traditional business systems in food and beverage operations with leading-edge technologies in Internet systems.
The linking of substantial expertise in food establishment operations and state-of-the-art Internet business provides the shareholders and partners of foodvision.com with a solid financial base and the exciting growth potential.
Foodvision.com can be found at http://www.foodvision.com.
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends