FRANCE: Fontana Drinks enters world of energy drinks
Fontana Drinks Ltd has entered the competitive world of energy drinks with the launch of Power Cell at Sial 2000, Paris.Fontana hopes to offer a point of difference to the other energy drinks on the market, claiming Power Cell is more than just a functional energy drink. It amalgamates the taste of the Aronia Berry with Taurine, Glucoronolactone, Caffeine and vitamins. Powercell is targeting the15- to 30-year-old age group who are more health conscious and sports minded."We have already implemented a comprehensive PR and marketing campaign as a support to our customers. Months of extensive market research and R&D have shown that Fontana's design of the 250ml can is one of impressive perception into this market," said managing director at Fontana, Dean Draper."Not only does Powercell offer a great tasting alternative to most energy drinks, but it also offers the consumer a cool looking alternative," he added.Just a week into the launch of Powercell, Fontana has had enquiries from over 50 countries. It is currently available in independent retailers and nightclubs in the UK, Spain, Cyprus, Germany and Israel.Power Cell has a recommended retail price of £0.99.For further information telephone Fontana Drinks Ltd on 01652 688688 or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- This week in spirits & wine
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts