FRANCE: Fontana Drinks enters world of energy drinks
Fontana Drinks Ltd has entered the competitive world of energy drinks with the launch of Power Cell at Sial 2000, Paris.Fontana hopes to offer a point of difference to the other energy drinks on the market, claiming Power Cell is more than just a functional energy drink. It amalgamates the taste of the Aronia Berry with Taurine, Glucoronolactone, Caffeine and vitamins. Powercell is targeting the15- to 30-year-old age group who are more health conscious and sports minded."We have already implemented a comprehensive PR and marketing campaign as a support to our customers. Months of extensive market research and R&D have shown that Fontana's design of the 250ml can is one of impressive perception into this market," said managing director at Fontana, Dean Draper."Not only does Powercell offer a great tasting alternative to most energy drinks, but it also offers the consumer a cool looking alternative," he added.Just a week into the launch of Powercell, Fontana has had enquiries from over 50 countries. It is currently available in independent retailers and nightclubs in the UK, Spain, Cyprus, Germany and Israel.Power Cell has a recommended retail price of £0.99.For further information telephone Fontana Drinks Ltd on 01652 688688 or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team