US: Foley Family Wines links up with Langtry Estate & Vineyards
Foley Family Wines is to lead sales and marketing for Langtry Estate & Vineyards.
The deal will strengthen Foley's portfolio and help it access other accounts, the California-based wine firm said. Langtry Estate owns the Guenoc and Langtry brands and in 1981 was the first winery in the US to gain its own appellation.
Langtry Estate, which covers 23,000 acres in California's Napa and Lake Counties, produces around 175,000 cases a year. Its wine range includes Langtry Single Vineyard Wines, Guenoc Lake County Wines and Guenoc North Coast Victorian Claret.
Earlier this month, Foley Family Wines said it was to take an 80% stake in The New Zealand Wine Company.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review