Focus - Has PepsiCo Set The Bar for PET Development?
This week, PepsiCo laid claim to having developed the first PET plastic bottle made from plant-based, fully renewable resources. While the launch provides the company with a useful tool to fight rising commodity prices, PepsiCo tells just-drinks that it believes the development could draw a response from its soft drink rivals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review