SINGAPORE: F&N chairman in the money - report
The chairman of Fraser & Neave, Michael Fam has become one of the highest earners at any Singapore-listed company, according to press reports. In 2003, Fam took home up to S$9.4m (US$5.5m), the Straits Times reports today.
Fam was awarded S$6.4m for raising the company's stock price above a target pre-set by a remuneration committee, according to the paper.
The Straits Times also says that in 2002, Fam received between S$2.25m and S$2.5m, less than one-third of his salary in 2003.
In November last year, Fraser & Neave reported a 38% rise in full-year profit to S$333m (US$191.9m) against S$241m year-on-year.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report