SOUTH AFRICA: Flood of applicants for SAWB CEO post
A total of 120 applicants have been received for the CEO position at the newly established South African Wine and Brandy Company (SAWB) - the new wine industry mouthpiece in the Cape. Five directors for each of the four chambers have been nominated and a four man executive committee selected, with Jan Scannel, MD of Distell, as acting chairman. He will remain as chairman of the executive committee once an independent chairperson is chosen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire