USA: Fleming Companies to sell East Coast Coffee House products
Under the terms of the agreement East Coast has already begun shipping its product line of iced coffee beverages to Oklahoma-based Fleming Companies' 28 distribution centres, which service 3000 retail outlets in 41 states.
President of East Coast Beverage Corporation., Alex Garabedian said: "In keeping with our belief that the success of any beverage is the quality of its distribution system and retail clients, the addition of Fleming Companies gives additional credence to the growing acceptance of our Coffee House beverages.
Fleming's serves approximately 3000 supermarkets, including more than 800 North US stores of the global supermarket chain IGA, 3000 convenience stores and nearly 1000 other retailers across the US.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015