Product Launch - UK: Flagship Brands' Bachata Cuban beer
Click through to view Flagship Brands' Bachata
Flagship Brands' Bachata
Category - Beer infused with rum, Cuba, 5.3% abv
Available - Since last month
Location - UK, nation-wide, on- and off-trade. Available in Revolucion de Cuba bars in in Cardiff, Derby, Manchester, Norwich and Sheffield from March
Price - RSP of GBP1.40 (US$2.30) to GBP1.50 per 33cl bottle
Distribution - Flagship Brands
Manchester-based drinks distributor Flagship Brands has launched the Cuban beer brand Bachata in the UK.
The rum-infused beer is set to hit other - albeit unspecified – markets later this year.
Manchester-based drinks distributor, Flagship Brands, has launched a premium bottled beer infused with Cuban rum, called Bachata (ba-cha-ta), targeted at the UK on and off trade.
Bachata is made using quality lager which is blended with a dash of golden rum to create an exciting new flavoured beer. A hint of orange zest is included which adds a vibrant edge to the smooth vanilla and caramel notes.
With the flavoured beers category on the rise and golden rum being one of the most buoyant categories in the spirits sector, the brand has already achieved great recognition resulting in a listing with trendy bar chain, Revolucion De Cuba.
Neil Macleod, Sales & Marketing Director at Revolution group said: “We are excited to introduce Bachata into Revolucion de Cuba bars. It’s a premium product with an element of fun and it fits well with our brand. I’m sure our customers will enjoy it.’’
Flagship Brands is known for importing Russian vodkas such as Flagship and Matrioshka and is associated to Baltic Beer Company, owners of Viru Premium Estonian Beer.
The RSP for Bachata is £1.40 - £1.50.
Original source: Company Release
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China