PORTUGAL: Fladgate declares Taylor's and Fonseca 2000s
The Port company The Fladgate Partnership has announced that it has declared the 2000 vintage of its leading brands, which include Taylor's Fonseca, Croft and Delaforce. Taylor's chairman Alistair Robertson said: "The 20th Century produced some magnificent vintage Ports and I am delighted to report that it has been crowned by a 2000 vintage of this quality."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director