PORTUGAL: Fladgate declares Taylor's and Fonseca 2000s
The Port company The Fladgate Partnership has announced that it has declared the 2000 vintage of its leading brands, which include Taylor's Fonseca, Croft and Delaforce. Taylor's chairman Alistair Robertson said: "The 20th Century produced some magnificent vintage Ports and I am delighted to report that it has been crowned by a 2000 vintage of this quality."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board