US: Five new VP’s for Coca-Cola Enterprises
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams.
John R. Parker, Jr., 54, has been elected senior vice president, strategic initiatives, North America. He will have responsibility for identifying and implementing key business improvement initiatives throughout North America. Parker has been in the Coca-Cola system since 1987.
Alex Jackson, 45, becomes vice president, quality, with primary responsibility for quality assurance throughout North America. He will also provide guidance and support for the company's European quality efforts. Jackson joined CCE in 2000.
Daniel J. Markle, 48, has been elected vice president, US field sales operations with direct responsibility for each of the six newly created US business units. Markle has been with the Coca-Cola system for more than 24 years and joined CCE at its inception in 1986.
Cyril J. Turner, 43, is the new vice president, capital planning and value management, with responsibility for the company's capital expenditures. In 2000, Turner joined CCE from The Coca-Cola Company as vice president, finance, and CFO, Eastern North America Group.
Brian E. Wynne, 40, has been elected vice president, North American human resources. His responsibilities will include the development and implementation of human resources initiatives for all North American employees. Wynne began his career with the Coca-Cola system in 1988 and has held positions in sales, marketing, field operations, and human resources.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) intends to restructure its North American division, according to press reports....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future