USA: Fitch Publishes Report On Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.
Fitch has just published a report on Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE). CCE, based in Atlanta, GA, is the world's largest beverage bottler as well as the largest anchor bottler within The Coca-Cola Co.'s bottling system. CCE's territories include parts of 46 U.S. states and 10 Canadian provinces, as well as five countries in Western Europe. For a full copy of Fitch's research report, please go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned