USA: Fitch Publishes Report On Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.
Fitch has just published a report on Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE). CCE, based in Atlanta, GA, is the world's largest beverage bottler as well as the largest anchor bottler within The Coca-Cola Co.'s bottling system. CCE's territories include parts of 46 U.S. states and 10 Canadian provinces, as well as five countries in Western Europe. For a full copy of Fitch's research report, please go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign