UK: First Touch launches Tasmanian water
The First Touch Group has launched a drinking water on the UK market that originates from Tasmania.
First Touch water is produced using "pure rainfall", originating from Tasmania's North West region, the company said yesterday (9 February).
It claims the water has not come into contact with the ground, and therefore has a low mineral content.
Exclusive to the UK, First Touch is available to buy from firsttouchwater.com and is priced at GBP1 (US$1.48) per 500ml bottle.
The water is also available to buy in packs of 24 (500ml PET Sports Cap), priced at GBP24 (excl. VAT).
This year, the words 'all-natural' have been appearing on more and more soft drinks labels, a reflection not only of the growing well-being trend, but also a sign that drinks producers are responding ...
The Chinese soft drinks sector has been showing consistent growth for a number of years, fuelled by broadening consumer tastes. Ray Rowlands of beverage research company Canadean takes a look at a lar...
Environmental concerns have climbed steadily up the agenda for soft drinks producers in recent years. However, Annette Farr writes, progress has been faster in the UK than in the US....
Sutter Home Winery has teamed up with Ball Corporation to switch all of its 187ml wine offerings to PET in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up the off-trade launch of a range of pre-mixed cocktails in the US....
Diageo has launched a promotion campaign for Smirnoff vodka in key markets, focusing on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook....
PepsiCo and its bottling affiliate, Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG), is to invest US$1bn in Russia over the next three years....
Wind turbines, recycled plastics and more environmentally friendly refrigerators are some of the initiatives that have been highlighted by the British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) to demonstrate the...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018