UK: First Quench trading director retires
First Quench trading director, Mike Campbell has announced his retirement, effective Friday 2 March. Campbell, 58, joined First Quench in 1985 and was part of the transformation of the UK's largest drinks retailer, Threshers, with some 1500 UK stores. Campbell said: "I will leave with many happy memories and considerable sadness. But I believe it is the right time to go, both from my perspective and from the company's as well."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign