RUSSIA: First quarter net loss increases at Sun Interbrew
Sun Interbrew, Russia's second largest brewer and the market leader in Ukraine, reported a net loss of €7.8m for the first quarter against a net loss of €700,000 in the corresponding period last year, a result below analysts' forecasts. Operating profit fell from €11.8m to €8.0m. "The result was due to the necessary, pre-seasonal, investment carried out to position Sun Interbrew to take advantage of the opportunities to grow during the summer season and later this year," the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO