US: First Juice introduces purple carrot juices
US organic fruit and vegetable juice maker First Juice has expanded its product line to include two new flavours.
Blueberry & purple carrot and peach & purple carrot join the existing line of apple & carrot and banana & carrot.
Purple carrots, the company said today (3 February), contain anthocyanins, the same red-purple pigments found in blueberries and red grapes. They are used as antioxidants to rid the body of free radicals and help fight disease.
David Glasser, First Juice founder and CEO, said: "Since our launch last January, parents have been emailing us asking for more flavours. We've delivered this and stayed true to our mission of helping parents encourage their kids to actually want foods that are good for them."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future