SPAIN: First half loss for Paternina
Turnover reached €14.42m ($14.33m) for the first six months, up 22% from the corresponding period in 2001. Exports accounted for 28% of sales in the first half of the year.
Paternina recorded a €6.4m (US$5.6m) net loss in 2001 on sales 32% lower at €29.3m. The company said earlier this year that it expects to move back into profit in 2004.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne