US: First Beverage Group hires managing partner
First Beverage Group has appointed an investment banker to become one of its managing partners.
Townsend Ziebold will join the four existing senior partners of First Beverage Group, and will be responsible for developing the company's investment banking practice further, including its mergers and acquisitions advisory business, the firm said yesterday (9 May).
Ziebold has around 25 years of experience in investment banking and private equity at The First Boston Corp, Wasserstein Perella & Co, and Wasserstein & Co.
He will head up First Beverage's New York office.
First Beverage is a Los Angeles-based financial services firm for the beverage industry.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends