US: Firesky Media buys into California wine
Multi-media company Firesky Media is set to enter the wine industry.
The firm said yesterday (19 September) that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire the Chateau Routon wine business in California. Financial details were not disclosed.
The transaction is expected to close by the middle of next month, after which Firesky said it will issue more details.
Chateau Routon is a family-owned business, located in El Dorado county in the state. The company holds 85 acres and specialises in specialises in port wine.
Firesky said that it plans to use its publishing division to market the Routon product line going forward. The California-based company works not only in publishing but also in data mining.
UK Scotch whisky distiller Bruichladdich is to spend at least GBP2.5m (US$4.8m) on building on the site of a defunct distillery on Islay....
Bodegas Franco-Españolas may be allowed to use the Royal name after the European Court of Justice overturned an earlier ruling that blocked the Spanish winery from registering the trademark....
Isbre Holding has added another US distributor to a long list for its Norwegian spring water....
Isbre Holding Corp. has secured further distribution for its bottled Norwegian spring water in the US....
Grupo Osborne has expanded the collection of Solaz wines that are on sale in the US....
Indian spirits group Radico Khaitan has reported a 22% jump in third-quarter profits....
Indian spirits manufacturer Radico Khaitan is looking at buying some of the liquor assets of South India-based Amruth Group....
Isbre Holding Corp. has secured distribution for its namesake spring water in the US state of Delaware....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review