UK: Firefly targets "grab and go" market with PET launch
Click through to view the new range
Firefly has announced the launch of a new range of its "natural" fruit drinks in 500ml PET bottles.
The three new flavours - Lemon & Lime, Orange & Passionfruit and Raspberry & Pomegranate - launch in Harvey Nichols stores on Wednesday (15 August). This will be followed by a nation-wide launch next month, the company said.
“This is a hugely exciting move for Firefly and one that we feel it’s the perfect time to make," said Marcus Waley-Cohen, Firefly founder. "PET is not a replacement for the glass bottle but an exciting addition to the Firefly range, which we feel makes us accessible to more customers, on more occasions."
Firefly said it will look to look to target the "grab and go market" with the launch.
In May, the company launched a limited-edition version of its lemon, lime and ginger flavour.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review