UK: Firefly targets "grab and go" market with PET launch
Click through to view the new range
Firefly has announced the launch of a new range of its "natural" fruit drinks in 500ml PET bottles.
The three new flavours - Lemon & Lime, Orange & Passionfruit and Raspberry & Pomegranate - launch in Harvey Nichols stores on Wednesday (15 August). This will be followed by a nation-wide launch next month, the company said.
“This is a hugely exciting move for Firefly and one that we feel it’s the perfect time to make," said Marcus Waley-Cohen, Firefly founder. "PET is not a replacement for the glass bottle but an exciting addition to the Firefly range, which we feel makes us accessible to more customers, on more occasions."
Firefly said it will look to look to target the "grab and go market" with the launch.
In May, the company launched a limited-edition version of its lemon, lime and ginger flavour.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts