UK: Firefly targets "grab and go" market with PET launch
Click through to view the new range
Firefly has announced the launch of a new range of its "natural" fruit drinks in 500ml PET bottles.
The three new flavours - Lemon & Lime, Orange & Passionfruit and Raspberry & Pomegranate - launch in Harvey Nichols stores on Wednesday (15 August). This will be followed by a nation-wide launch next month, the company said.
“This is a hugely exciting move for Firefly and one that we feel it’s the perfect time to make," said Marcus Waley-Cohen, Firefly founder. "PET is not a replacement for the glass bottle but an exciting addition to the Firefly range, which we feel makes us accessible to more customers, on more occasions."
Firefly said it will look to look to target the "grab and go market" with the launch.
In May, the company launched a limited-edition version of its lemon, lime and ginger flavour.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer