US: Fire Mountain website open for trade
California-based energy drink company Fire Mountain Beverage has launched a website.
The company said yesterday (12 March) that www.firemountainbeverage.com is live. The site has been designed to present "a more vibrant and refreshed reflection of what we feel is a growing and dynamic company", Mountain Beverage said.
"Over the last year we achieved tremendous milestones, as a company, and we are expecting business in 2007 to significantly surpass everything done in 2006," said company CEO Anthony Miller.
"Over the next few months this site will provide investors with a more complete representation of this company and the many business opportunities we have before us. The beverage season is also upon us, in the next few weeks noteworthy news will also become disseminated through our new vivid site."
Last month, Fire Mountain said that it will launch an energy drink in the second quarter of this year. The as-yet-unnamed drink will contain B-vitamins and nutrients, and will be available in small cans.
National Beverage Corp. has reported that rises in raw material costs and discontinued lines affected Q1 results....
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Boo Koo Beverages has merged with Captech Financial Group and also reported recent shifts in management....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
Thai Beverage is reportedly in the hunt for an energy drink company in Thailand....
AG Barr has signed a three-year deal with The Scottish Football League, making its Irn-Bru brand the official sponsor....
National Beverage Corp. has won its recent appeal in a lawsuit against Hansen Beverage Co. over the packaging for its energy drink....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research