NIGERIA: Fire damages Coca-Cola Hellenic plant
A fire has damaged a production plant owned by Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co in Nigeria, the group has said.
The plant, owned by Coca-Cola Hellenic subsidiary Nigeria Bottling Co, has been "substantially damaged" by the fire, the firm has said.
No injuries or casualties have been reported at the plant, which is located in Benin City.
Coca-Cola Hellenic said that it was working with insurers to assess the damage. It sought to reassure customers that contingency plans were in place to ensure supplies are not disrupted.
Nigeria Bottling Co has 13 production plants in the country.
Shareholders in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co have approved a dividend of EUR0.28 per share....
Wimm-Bill-Dann's first quarter results this week should give an indication of consumer confidence in Russia....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co may cut up to 130 jobs in its logistics division in Ireland as part of a cost savings drive....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to delist from the Australian stock exchange due to its low level of trading....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has reported a 93% dive in first quarter net profits, due to unfavourable currency rates, lower consumer spend and restructuring charges....
The board of directors of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) have resolved to buy back up to 5% of its paid-in share capital....
Shareholders in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) have approved the proposal for a share buy-back scheme....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China