AUSTRALIA: Fire at Xanadu
A fire in a warehouse owned by Xanadu Wines Ltd in the Margaret River in Western Australia has apparently caused extensive damage.
Xanadu said the roof of a warehouse, which holds mostly cellar door, mail order and restaurant stock, was extensively damaged. Some goods were destroyed.
However, managing director said it was "business as usual".
Investigations are underway to discover the cause of the fire.
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits