AUSTRALIA: Fire at Xanadu
A fire in a warehouse owned by Xanadu Wines Ltd in the Margaret River in Western Australia has apparently caused extensive damage.
Xanadu said the roof of a warehouse, which holds mostly cellar door, mail order and restaurant stock, was extensively damaged. Some goods were destroyed.
However, managing director said it was "business as usual".
Investigations are underway to discover the cause of the fire.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign