AUSTRALIA: Fire at Xanadu
A fire in a warehouse owned by Xanadu Wines Ltd in the Margaret River in Western Australia has apparently caused extensive damage.
Xanadu said the roof of a warehouse, which holds mostly cellar door, mail order and restaurant stock, was extensively damaged. Some goods were destroyed.
However, managing director said it was "business as usual".
Investigations are underway to discover the cause of the fire.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future