US: Finlandia.com gets touch-up
Finlandia Vodka has redesigned its website.
The Brown-Forman-owned brand is hoping to increase interaction and deepen the relationship with consumers through the revamp. The graphic design and navigation of the site take consumers to a "place and moment of purity", the company said yesterday (7 September).
"The new design reflects Finlandia's natural and authentic personality and the pure character of its ingredients, but also reflects the essence of Finnish design heritage - simplicity and cleanliness," said Tomas Manasek, Finlandia's director of global marketing.
The website includes sections on brand stories, product information, recipes, consumer interaction and responsible drinking.
"Finlandia's brand stories section provides consumers a chance to get to know Finlandia and the authentic stories that create the brand," Manasek added. "It also allows them to a take a moment and experience the brand's world and be moved by each story."
In this month's Just the Answer interview, managing director of Beam UK Adrian McKeon spoke with Olly Wehring about the future of the Maxxium partnership, Beam's relationship with the notoriously hard...
Halewood International has secured the UK distribution rights to Lamb's Navy Rum....
Wine and spirits group Brown-Forman has unveiled its new board line-up....
Constellation Brands has warned of "challenges" ahead in fiscal 2008 due to fierce price competition in the UK wine market, the wine glut in Australia and the decision to cut its wine inventories in t...
V&S Group has launched the first travel retail exclusive for Absolut vodka....
Central European Distribution Corporation has reported soaring full-year profits for 2006 thanks to first-time contributions from acquisitions in Poland and Hungary....
Brown-Forman has updated the look of its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a music-based sponsorship for vodka brand Stolichnaya in the UK....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future