US: Finlandia scores as James Bond's latest partner
James Bond purists may be shaken by the news, but 007 is to change his brand of vodka for the forthcoming film Die Another Day. In something of a coup Brown-Forman's Finlandia Vodka brand has signed a seven-figure deal, which partners the brand with the new film. Although Bond will not actually ask for a Finlandia directly " he does order a vodka martini and it is Finlandia," said Scott Reid, global marketing director for the brand. "One of the great scenes in the movie features an ice bar and the whole bar is stocked exclusively with Finlandia vodka."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research