US: Finlandia scores as James Bond's latest partner
James Bond purists may be shaken by the news, but 007 is to change his brand of vodka for the forthcoming film Die Another Day. In something of a coup Brown-Forman's Finlandia Vodka brand has signed a seven-figure deal, which partners the brand with the new film. Although Bond will not actually ask for a Finlandia directly " he does order a vodka martini and it is Finlandia," said Scott Reid, global marketing director for the brand. "One of the great scenes in the movie features an ice bar and the whole bar is stocked exclusively with Finlandia vodka."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends