US: Fiji Water to release smaller-size bottle
Fiji Water is launching a new bottle size in the US.
The imported water brand will be available in 330ml bottles in all Target stores in the country and will be rolled out to other outlets next year
The 'Lil'Fiji' bottles will retail at US$8.99 for a nine-pack, the company said late last week.
Fiji Water is natural artesian water bottled from an aquifer under ground in the islands of Fiji. In late 2004, the company was bought for an undisclosed amount by Roll International Corp. Fiji has continued as an independent company.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages