USA: Comment - PepsiCo: figures hide profit growth
PepsiCo announced a 14% rise in Q3 profits, excluding the impact of the Quaker acquisition. Including the one-off charge for the integration of Quaker Oats, PepsiCo's profits were down 17%. But PepsiCo's continued diversification into drinks other than cola is providing it with plenty of opportunities for growth, while its strong hold on the snack sector gives extra protection from the downturn in the on-trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director