USA: Comment - PepsiCo: figures hide profit growth
PepsiCo announced a 14% rise in Q3 profits, excluding the impact of the Quaker acquisition. Including the one-off charge for the integration of Quaker Oats, PepsiCo's profits were down 17%. But PepsiCo's continued diversification into drinks other than cola is providing it with plenty of opportunities for growth, while its strong hold on the snack sector gives extra protection from the downturn in the on-trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk