NEW ZEALAND: Fight against Botrytis eyes February listing
Botry-Zen, the company that owns the rights to a biological control preventing botrytis in grapevines, will attain a listing on the New Zealand stock exchange in February, it said. The company has already had to return around NZ$115m in over-subscriptions for the NZ$5m share issue. Botry-Zen's 166m shares were issued at 10c each but have been trading in the mid-20c range, until rising to their current level of 40c two weeks ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research