UK: Fever-Tree brings Ginger Beer to UK on-trade
Fever-Tree has lined up the launch of its namesake ginger beer soft drink for the UK on-trade.
The company confirmed earlier this week that the beverage, which debuted in the Waitrose supermarket chain last month, will be available to the country's on-trade in 200ml bottles.
Fever-Tree Ginger Beer joins the company's Tonic Water, Bitter Lemon, Lemonade, Ginger Ale and Soda Water variants in the Fever-Tree portfolio.
"Our mission at Fever-Tree continues to be to make a range of mixers for spirits and cocktails that are quite simply the best available on the market," said company co-founder Tim Warrillow. "We found that the ginger beers already available were often too sweet and universally lacked a sufficiently prominent ginger character to stand up when mixed in a cocktail. This ginger beer will notably change that."
A 500ml range is also available through 120 larger Waitrose stores.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk