UK: Fever-Tree brings Ginger Beer to UK on-trade
Fever-Tree has lined up the launch of its namesake ginger beer soft drink for the UK on-trade.
The company confirmed earlier this week that the beverage, which debuted in the Waitrose supermarket chain last month, will be available to the country's on-trade in 200ml bottles.
Fever-Tree Ginger Beer joins the company's Tonic Water, Bitter Lemon, Lemonade, Ginger Ale and Soda Water variants in the Fever-Tree portfolio.
"Our mission at Fever-Tree continues to be to make a range of mixers for spirits and cocktails that are quite simply the best available on the market," said company co-founder Tim Warrillow. "We found that the ginger beers already available were often too sweet and universally lacked a sufficiently prominent ginger character to stand up when mixed in a cocktail. This ginger beer will notably change that."
A 500ml range is also available through 120 larger Waitrose stores.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review