UK: Festive ads lined up by Blossom Hill
Blossom Hill has announced a GBP900,000 (US$1.76m) TV advertising campaign in the UK for the four weeks leading up to Christmas.
The ads feature Radio One DJ Jo Wylie reciting Blossom Hill tasting notes, accompanied by images of fruit mirages that turn into glasses and bottles of the wine brand.
The ads are targeted at 35- to 45-year-old housewives and will be running on terrestrial, satellite and freeview channels, Diageo, the brand's owner, said yesterday (29 November).
Diageo said that its programming deals include Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, Its Me Or The Dog, Cooking It, Ten Years Younger, C4 films, Goldplated, CSI, Lost, Deal Or No Deal, Grand Designs, Friends, Desparate Housewives, Scrubs and Colin and Justin's How Not To Decorate.
The recent takeover of Whyte & Mackay by the Indian UB Group is hardly the first time the Glasgow-based Scotch whisky producer has changed hands over the past 20 years or so. Patience Gould, who has s...
Republic National Distributing Company has declared the appointment of a new executive vice president for the south-eastern Texas market....
Diageo has added an eleventh flavour variant to its Smirnoff vodka brand in the US....
Diageo has launched and priced a bond to help with "general corporate purposes"....
Diageo Great Britain is planning to invest in a new advertising campaign for its Guinness brand....
Diageo North America's has launched its new brand, Smirnoff Source, into the north-east of the US....
Diageo's vodka brand Smirnoff has held the top spot in this year's 'Power 100' league of drinks brands. The 2007 chart of the most powerful drinks brands, compiled by brand valuation consultancy Intan...
Diageo has blended the most expensive Crown Royal whisky ever....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report