MEXICO: FEMSA Reports Third Quarter 2000 and First Nine Months 2000 Results
Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. (FEMSA" or the "Company") (NYSE:FMX; BMV:FEMSA UBD), Mexico's largest and one of Latin America's leading beverage companies, today reported consolidated net sales of Ps. 11.400 billion for the third quarter of 2000, an increase of 13.0% over the third quarter of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk