MEXICO: FEMSA Reports Third Quarter 2000 and First Nine Months 2000 Results
Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. (FEMSA" or the "Company") (NYSE:FMX; BMV:FEMSA UBD), Mexico's largest and one of Latin America's leading beverage companies, today reported consolidated net sales of Ps. 11.400 billion for the third quarter of 2000, an increase of 13.0% over the third quarter of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014