US/MEXICO: Femsa gets US go-ahead for Panamco deal
Coca-Cola Femsa is 30% owned by the Coca-Cola Company, while the Mexican brewer, Femsa, owns a 51% stake.
Coca-Cola Femsa currently accounts for around 3.4% of the soft drinks giant's global sales, 25.0% of its sales in Mexico and 36.5% of its sales in Argentina. Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the three largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products in the world.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends