US/MEXICO: Femsa gets US go-ahead for Panamco deal
Coca-Cola Femsa is 30% owned by the Coca-Cola Company, while the Mexican brewer, Femsa, owns a 51% stake.
Coca-Cola Femsa currently accounts for around 3.4% of the soft drinks giant's global sales, 25.0% of its sales in Mexico and 36.5% of its sales in Argentina. Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the three largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products in the world.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report