MEXICO: Femsa approves dividends, may move stock to Madrid
Shareholders in the Mexican brewer and bottler Fomento Economico Mexicano (Femsa) have voted in favour of two dividends, of 0.112 pesos per share and 0.140 pesos per share. The shareholders also approved a plan to list the company's stock on the Madrid stock exchange. The payment of 0.112 peso per share will be made on its B series shares, and the payment of 0.140 peso payment on its D series shares, both as of May 31.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites