MEXICO: Femsa approves dividends, may move stock to Madrid
Shareholders in the Mexican brewer and bottler Fomento Economico Mexicano (Femsa) have voted in favour of two dividends, of 0.112 pesos per share and 0.140 pesos per share. The shareholders also approved a plan to list the company's stock on the Madrid stock exchange. The payment of 0.112 peso per share will be made on its B series shares, and the payment of 0.140 peso payment on its D series shares, both as of May 31.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea