MEXICO: FEMSA announces record date
Mexico's Coca-Cola FEMSA has announced 13 August as the record date for its offering of up to 98,840,861 of its newly-issued Series L Shares, including Series L Shares in the form of American Depositary Shares, to holders of its Series L Shares and American Depositary Shares, as applicable, in a rights offering.
Holders of Series L Shares or American Depositary Shares are expected to receive one right to subscribe for 0.3650632 Series L Shares or American Depositary Shares, as applicable, held on the record date. The subscription price will be the Mexican peso equivalent of US$2.216 per Series L Share or US$22.16 per American Depositary Share, as applicable.
Provided that the required publication is made in the Official Gazette of corporate domicile, the offering is expected to commence on 17 August, 2004, at 8:00am Mexico City time and to expire on 1 September, 2004, at 4:00pm Mexico City time.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK