SWITZERLAND: Feldschloesschen sells fruit drink brand
The Carlsberg-owned Swiss brewer Feldschloesschen is selling its Sinalco brand to the manufacturer of fruit juices and fruit-based spirits Pomdor, a subsidiary of Swiss agricultural cooperative Fenaco. Sinalco is a non-alcoholic citrus fruit drink and Feldschloesschen plans to concentrate on the production of beer and mineral water. Pomdor meanwhile is looking to expand the diversity of its products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review