SWITZERLAND: Feldschloesschen sells fruit drink brand
The Carlsberg-owned Swiss brewer Feldschloesschen is selling its Sinalco brand to the manufacturer of fruit juices and fruit-based spirits Pomdor, a subsidiary of Swiss agricultural cooperative Fenaco. Sinalco is a non-alcoholic citrus fruit drink and Feldschloesschen plans to concentrate on the production of beer and mineral water. Pomdor meanwhile is looking to expand the diversity of its products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research