Product Launch - UK: Feel Good Drinks' Feel Good Water
Click through to view Feel Good Drinks' Feel Good Water
Feel Good Drinks' Feel Good Water
Category - Water, flavoured, low-calorie
Available - From early next month
Location - UK
Price - GBP1.30 (US$2.10) per 40cl PET bottle
Feel Good Drinks is to release a low-calorie flavoured spring water range, intended as an alternative to other water brands that have higher levels of sugar.
Feel Good Water will be available across the UK in lime and pomegranate flavours, the company said today (4 December). It contains 60 calories per bottle.
Feel Good Drinks will support the launch with a national taste challenge campaign "to show that vitamin waters taste better without the added sugar and artificial ingredients", it said.
Last year, Feel Good Drinks signed a five-year distribution deal with Isklar for Isklar's namesake bottled water brand in the UK and Ireland.
How do you make water taste good without adding loads of sugar or artificial ingredients? The bright sparks at Feel Good Drinks have finally discovered the answer.....Feel Good Water.
Made with spring water, fruit juice and 4 added ‘feel good’ B vitamins, Feel Good Water provides consumers with a 100% natural, low calorie alternative to the current flavoured and vitamin waters. Available in two refreshing flavours, lime & pomegranate, Feel Good Water is set to make a big splash in the water market in 2013.
Co-founder Steve Cooper said: “Flavoured and vitamin waters are currently made by adding loads of sugar or artificial ingredients; we know that’s definitely not what water drinkers want. Whilst it’s hardly rocket science, our Feel Good Waters are unique in combining the goodness of spring water, fruit juice and ‘feel good’ B vitamins without any added sugar or artificial additives.”
Feel Good Water is packed in convenient 400ml PET bottles at an RRP of £1.30. For further information visit www.feelgooddrinks.co.uk.
Original source: Company Release
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research