USA: Federal Appeals Court Upholds State's Rights to Regulate Alcohol; Decision Sends Signal to Stop Unsafe Internet Sales
"The United States Court of Appeals took a critical step in supporting state's rights by affirming the ability of states to regulate alcohol, and the federal district court in Houston should follow in their footsteps," said Robert Sparks, Executive Director of the Licensed Beverage Distributors.The U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire