UK: FDF appoints sustainability chief
The UK Food and Drink Federation has appointed Andrew Kuyk as its director of sustainability and competitiveness.
Kuyk, who takes up his role immediately, joins the trade association after several years spent in the civil service ranks of the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
FDF director general Melanie Leech said: "Sustainability continues to be a huge issue for the food industry. Andrew's wide experience within government will be hugely beneficial to his new role."
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets