COMMENT: FCC addresses the low-carb bandwagon
Instead of attacking the low-carb diet, the Florida Citrus Commission (FCC) has decided to focus its ad campaign on promoting orange juice's health benefits. Today's health conscious consumers are increasingly aware of the effects of consumption choices on their health. As such, the FCC is trying to regain consumer loyalty with its informative ads.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire