UK: Faustino launches £250,000 ad campaign
Leading UK Rioja brand Faustino is to launch its largest UK advertising campaign to promote its range of wines and support retail distribution. The campaign will cost £250,000. Targeted at educated wine drinker, it will feature in food supplements of national newspapers. "The theme 'Perfection is a child of time', reflects Faustino's pride in being at the forefront of traditional Old World techniques…and aims to stand out from contemporary images favoured by many big wine brands."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO