THE NETHERLANDS: Faulty Breezer bottles recalled
The international drinks company, Bacardi Martini Ltd, has recalled 70cl bottles of its Bacardi Breezer RTD range in the Netherlands, England and Belgium after several of the large bottles broke in consumers' hands. A spokesperson at the company's Amsterdam HQ said it was investigating the problem which it said was likely to be due to the manufacture of the glass. Bacardi Martini said there was no problem with the drink itself and the incidents had not been due to the product being over-carbonated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk