UK: Famous Grouse launch new wood finishes
Confident its latest innovation will be a success The Famous Grouse Scotch whisky is offering UK consumers the choice of two wood finishes. The new finishes - The Famous Grouse Islay Cask Finish and The Famous Grouse Port Wood Finish are matured for up to three months in selected casks yet retain the unique characteristics and quality of the original blend said The Famous Grouse.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO